Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Bedroom Fire Damage

SERVPRO of Bryan, Effingham, McIntosh, and East Liberty County responded to a home where there was extensive damage due to a fire. This bedroom had smoke and fire damage to everything. 

Fire Damage

This was a chair the owner lost due to a massive fire in the house. The chair was older and the owner looked to us for advice on the possibility of being good as new. When we inspected the material, we felt we could get it decently clean. The owner then decided it was time for a new chair. 

Fire Destroyed Home

A fire can quickly destroy a home. This front door was severely damaged due to a fire that started within the home. Our team of experts quickly responded to the call to begin restoring the home that was nearly lost due to a fire. 

Fire Damage – Rincon Home

Fire damage to this Rincon home was very devastating to the family that occupied the house. SERVPRO was called and took on the project of rebuilding this structure. If you experience this sort of fire damage, call SERVPRO of Bryan, Effingham, McIntosh & East Liberty Counties.

Darien Fire & Smoke Damage

After a fire in a Darien home, smoke and soot were the culprits requiring professional grade cleanup and restoration. The damage was limited to several rooms since the A/C was not on at the time. Call SERVPRO of Bryan, Effingham, McIntosh & East Liberty Counties 24/7 for help with fire, smoke, water or mold remediation at (912) 445-5190.

Dangerous Fire in Rincon

Fortunately, after the fire started at this gas pump, the automatic shut-off valve prevented further fuel from becoming fuel for the fire. The vehicle was a total loss but SERVPRO managed to mitigate the damage caused by the soot and smoke. Our Fire Damage Restoration Technicians made short work of cleanup and deodorizing.