Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergencies can happen at any time, not just during regular business hours. With SERVPRO of Bryan, Effingham, McIntosh & East Liberty County we are ready to assist 24/7.
The United States has been affected by many different types of disasters including flooding, tornadoes, hurricanes, wildfires, and more. These disasters not only threaten your home, but also local businesses and the community as a whole.
We understand in many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed to help minimize the damage, cleaning, and restoration cost.
If a fire, water, or mold damage strikes, no matter the size, SERVPRO is here to assist. We are dedicated to being “Faster to any size disaster.”
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (912) 445-5190
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2040 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Bryan, Effingham, McIntosh & East Liberty Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.