5 Things You Should Know about Microbial Growth
Microbial growth occurs in homes and places of business. If you believe your home or business has mold growing do not hesitate to give us a call at (912) 445-5190. We will send a technician to you as quickly as possible. Continue reading to gather more information on microbial growth.
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float among in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, AC/heating systems, or attach to clothing or pets.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Microbial spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
Do not wait until the microbial growth has taken over an area in your home to call us. Mold remediation needs a professional touch, and with our IICRC certified team, we are the professional touch you need to make your home look "Like it never even happened."