Brrrr It's Getting Cold Outside!
In South Georgia, we do not see temperatures super low very often. This winter season, there have already been a few nights that have been bone-chilling cold. Here are a few winter tips to keep you safe and comfortable.
A Few Winter Tips
- Keep your gas tank at least half full (or full) to prevent the fuel line from freezing.
- Don't forget to crank up your car early in the mornings before you need to leave. Those windshields can possibly be frozen over!
- Drip those outdoor pipes. You don't want to have a flooded yard.
- Drip those indoor pipes to keep the water flowing so a pipe does not burst in the middle of the night.
- Last but not least; bring those furbabies inside! Yes, some types/breeds of animals love the cold weather, but some are not built for the cold. They will love sleeping inside.
Keeping warm and staying safe during these cold winter nights is very important. However if you find yourself in a situation where you have a pipe burst in your home, call us at (912) 445-5190 so we can help you!