Fire Damage to Bathroom
This bathroom was affected by a fire that was caused by a hair appliance that sparked a flame. Lucky for this homeowner, the fire was small and contained to this one area of the home. The smoke scent was the biggest issue we encountered at this home. Our IICRC fire certified technicians used the proper equipment and cleaning equipment to remove the damage and scent left by this fire. We were able to remove the damaged items and remove the scent the fire left. If you have any fire damage to your home, give us a call to come make your home look "like it never even happened."