Mold Damage to Home
SERVPRO of Bryan, Effingham, McIntosh, and East Liberty Counties was called into a home where a slab leak caused microbial growth. When a leak happens in a home, there is a high chance of microbial growth to occur. Mold loves a moist home! This home had some water damage due to a slab leak that the homeowner did not think it was a severe leak. However, proper cleaning product was not used fast enough to ensure mold did not grow. However, when the mold spores showed up, the homeowner knew who to call- SERVPRO. We came in with our antifungal spray to properly kill any chance for future fungi growth.