Fire Damage – Richmond Hill Home
Fire damage was the result of faulty wiring in an upstairs light fixture. The home had sat empty for some time. The power was turned back on when the home was bought and scheduled for a complete remodeling job. Evidently, when the power went back on the faulty wiring began the fire. SERVPRO was selected to remediate the fire damage. First, we had to clean up the debris and tear out damaged building materials. Then we had to cleanup the water damage from the fire fighting effort. Soot and smoke damage were dealt with by cleaning and the use of proprietary SERVPRO products and procedures. WE employed thermal foggers and an ozone machine to treat the odor left over from the fire. If fire damage visits your home or commercial facility, call SERVPRO of Bryan, Effingham, McIntosh & East Liberty Counties 24/7 at (912) 445-5190. We feature 24-hour emergency service, and we are equipped to deal with any size disaster.
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists
Our SERVPRO Professionals are highly trained in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, our Professionals are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. The SERVPRO training program includes the follow:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes