Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Smoke Damage to Home


A small fire started in the upstairs extra room in this home. Lucky for this family, the fire was contained to this one area, and the damage was not extensive. ... READ MORE



Home Damaged due to Lightening Strike


SERVPRO of Bryan, Effingham, McIntosh and East Liberty Counties were called to a home that had been struck by lightening in a terrible thunderstorm. Most of the... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Richmond Hill Home


Fire damage was the result of faulty wiring in an upstairs light fixture. The home had sat empty for some time. The power was turned back on when the home was b... READ MORE



Fire Damage to a Darien Bedroom


The French doors leading out to the patio were quickly consumed by the fire caused by the barbecue grill. The flames were extinguished fast enough to limit the ... READ MORE